Please help us make the holidays happen for 200 children and adults in our area by supporting the 2013 CHS Holiday Gift Drive. Your donations of both money and gift cards help us provide a small gift for a local individual or family using the services of one of our programs. For many, this will be the only gift they receive during the holidays, and often these gifts are practical, useful, and accessible, designed to help each person have a bit brighter winter: from a warm winter coat to a cookware to fun toy for a child.
You can make the holidays happen in several ways:
- Donate today online via Crowdasaurus
- Join us for the Holiday Gift Project Kickoff Party , November 7th from 6-8pm at Bloomfield Bridge Tavern
- Come to the Holiday Gift Project Party, December 4th from 6-10pm at Hough’s
- Come out to the Pittsburgh TweetUp benefitting CHS, December 12th from 6-10pm at Uno’s Waterfront
- Mail gift cards in any amount to: CHS Holiday Gift Project, 374 Lawn Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
In these tough economic times, a little money goes a long way. By making a donation to the CHS Holiday Gift Project, you are helping your neighbors experience the joy of the holidays.
- Linsday Patross (pictured) runs the premiere Pittsburgh “happenings” blog, IheartPgh.com.
- Kevin Acklin (pictured) is an attorney with Saul Ewing LLP and a member of the CHS Board of Directors.
- Jennifer England is owner of Pink Coat Communications, and also operates On the Spot.
- Businessman and entrepreneur Dok Harris is also a former mayoral candidate. You may know his dad – Franco.
- Andy Quayle and Will Reynolds Young are the founders of Pittsburgh Tweetup.
- Bram Reichbaum has worked in local politics and writes for the blog, The Pittsburgh Comet.
Please contact Frances Monahan at 412-246-1633 for more information.
Photos courtesy of Larry Rippel.