Immediate need for full time Consumer Liaison at our Wood Street Residential Facility. The position of Consumer Liaison is under the general supervision of the WSC Program Director. This position carries no supervisory responsibilities.
The Consumer Liaison will create and maintain administrative support systems for the WSC staff and the Program Director. Duties include assisting with the flow of consumers in the residential office, maintaining computerized records, files, and data bases, writing correspondence, serving as the point person for special projects, compiling information, maintaining files, ensuring office supplies are available, creating and maintaining schedules, logging rental payments and other duties as delegated. Full time employment benefits include; Health, Dental, Vision, Generous PTO and Holidays. Life Insurance/STD/LTD, and 401(k).
- Complete monthly E-Caps and HMIS reporting for Allegheny County DHS. This includes entering consumers into the system and end dating those who leave the programs within the expected time frames. Changing contacts as appropriate with staffing changes.
- Complete monthly data reports.
- Complete monthly rent log.
- Produce and distribute monthly calendars for WSC staff and events.
- Assist staff with maintaining paper records for client and program information.
- Regularly assess office supplies and equipment and prepare requests/orders for items needed.
- Provide support to the Director in making phone calls and writing letters.
- Complete clerical tasks such as computer tasks, copying, and filing.
- Computerize and maintain all relevant data in CHS data system
- Schedule space for all in-house activities and schedule vans as needed.
- Assist the team with consumer services and flow in the Residential office.
- Assist the team in opening and supervising the computer lab.
- File consumer documentation in electronic and paper forms.
- Make the three month follow-up call to consumers after exiting the program.
- Know and follow HIPAA Policies and Procedures.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- Experience and education related to computers including Word, Excel and Publisher and office systems management.
- The ability to work in a non – traditional setting serving diverse consumers with complex needs.
- The ability to work with the WSC Program Director, the WSC team and WSC management efficiently and respectfully.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal contexts.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage multiple job responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to be organized and attend to detailed work.
- Demonstrated understanding of database management principles.
- The ability to work autonomously and with creativity.
- Must be physically able to climb stairs, bend freely, and be able to travel to other sites as needed.
- Must exhibit the core values of CHS (Respect, Relevance, Quality, and Advocacy) in daily work and interactions.